Director, Digital Customer Success
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a seasoned Customer Success leader for our SaaS product offering to join our growing team. As the Director, SaaS Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of a customer success program for the Aqua SaaS product offerings and to ensure our clients are successful using Aqua’s solutions and improve the quality of our services and overall customer experience.
- Lead overall digital customer success program and initiatives, identify customer needs, and collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and stakeholders to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, advocacy, expansion, and renewals.
- Develop and implement go-to-market digital programs inclusive of audience acquisition, persona identification, campaign development, executing and success measurement.
- Assess, prioritize, and innovate new programs to ensure our customers are adopting the Aqua platform.
- Ensure proper client assignments, data driven insight and continued improvement of customer experiences.
- Build, deliver and measure digital one-to-many customer programs.
- Identify, implement and drive the team towards key performance metrics. Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of digital programs against KPI’s, recommend improvements as needed.
- Provide operational oversight of the business on digital customer success programs to deliver on long term strategy and goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of customer success experience within a SaaS software organization and 3+ years managing a customer facing team of CSM’s support a complex software solution.
- Customer Success/Support Services experience through the sales and delivery lifecycle preferred (on-boarding, implementing, adoption, value realization and retention).
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to effectively lead and drive success for customers across their lifecycle.
- Experience with development of technical tools and processes for nurturing automated rapid acquisition of customers through automated approaches – through Chat’s, Bots and other technologies that elevate customer experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both with customers and within a global organization.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment.
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong track record of defining and executing within a metrics driven environment.
- Experience in collaboration with Product management, R&D, digital sales teams and marketing.
- Confident problem solving and managing complex projects with technical data.
- You understand and are interested in the Cloud Native Environment and interested in Aqua’s products and Journey.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research