Business Application Developer
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a talented Business Application Analyst to join our amazing team!
What you will be doing:
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform and its ecosystem to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Maintain and build interfaces through REST API
- Participate and contribute through all project milestones including design, configuration, development, and rollout.
- Develop and support Salesforce Lightning / Visualforce components
- Support existing implementations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Assist in scaling the business for hyper-growth
- 3-5 years of experience as a SFDC Developer (APEX)
- Vast experience with Sales Cloud implementations
- SalesForce CPQ experience is an advantage
- B.Sc. in computer science, industrial engineering or similar experience
- SQL experience – an advantage
- Team player
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong technical understanding
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills – Englis
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!