Do you thrive in driving business through strategic partnerships?
Are you looking for a high impact opportunity to help build relationships & revenue with Global System Integrators?
The GSI Alliance Manager at Aqua will be a key member of the global Business Development team and carry worldwide responsibility to drive the success of Aqua’s partnerships. You will build a critical mass of interest and enthusiasm for Aqua's technology and product offering while working with specific partners to target, recruit and sell to customers that are building applications using cloud native technologies.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to market plans
- Develop and manage partner enablement programs, and collaborate with the channel team to ensure the partners are enabled and ready to sell Aqua solutions
- Develop and manage programs to maximize revenue, touch, and influence with the partners
- Engage in business development and ongoing partner success
- Be accountable for partner sales quotas and partnership P&L
- Develop and actively maintain partner sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
- Measure and report results of partner plan execution
- Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change
- Manage development and execution of external and internal partner communications plans
- 5 years experience in an alliance facing role
- Preferred experience working with leading GSIs such as TCS, Cognizant, Accenture, Wipro, HCL and other global partners
- Ability to recruit, enable and drive business with partners
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with: Container Technology (OpenShift, Kubernetes, PCF), Security Software and other core infrastructure software like VMware and public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude
- The ideal candidate will be located in Burlington, MA, but open to remote
- Ability to travel up to 50%
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
- Named “Best Security Company of the Year” 2019
- Recognized on CRN’s 2019 Emerging Vendor List
- Named one of Boston’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Closed a Series C round of funding of $62M 2019
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have smart employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, fun events, international travel and lots more!