About The Position
As part of the Customer Education team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our overall vision of creating the right training for the right people at the right time. Our goal is to provide both foundational and advanced courses delivered in a variety of formats including self-directed, virtual/live instructor-led, and virtual labs. These will be supplemented by webinars, community learning, and office hours. We’re looking for someone comfortable with complex technical tools and creating world class learning experiences for others to help them gain proficiency. The output of our work is measured by happy, educated customers and partners, with the ability to maintain the effectiveness of our program at a global scale.
Will consider candidates living anywhere in the US open to working virtually.
- Acquire product knowledge related to the Aqua SaaS platform and related tools in the cloud native ecosystem in order to create meaningful instructional content
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Aqua Security product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Design coding and infrastructure lab scenarios, write and test lab instructions, and draft voice-over scripts for instructional videos
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and other SMEs
- QA and review peer content for technical accuracy, clear messaging and provide feedback
- Update and maintain content at suitable intervals for SaaS product
Skills and knowledge you will bring to Aqua:
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms, Cloud Native Security ecosystem tools
- Comfortable recording video-based content and hosting product webinars
- Ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences and an ability to adapt to the level of your audience
- Ability to analyze existing content for its instructional value
- Support the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals
- Inform the development of assessments to support testing and/or certification
- Ability to work within pre-defined templates and style guidelines
- Ability to scope and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
Technology and Tools:
- Presentation software (ie. PPT or other)
- Collaboration and project management tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Microsoft 360, Sharepoint)
- Familiar with the cloud native ecosystem tech stack
Teamwork / Other
- Ability to collaborate with others on the Aquademy committee – notably support, success, marketing, sales, product and documentation teams. Support an agile approach with respect to testing and iteration; incremental improvements.
- Proactive communication and self-education
- Commitment to lifelong learning and sharing of knowledge with peers
- Ability to travel to customer offices, and other Aqua offices, as needed (up to 15% of time)
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!