Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
As a Customer Support Engineer you'll enable deployment and support of Aqua’s containerized security solution for prospects and existing enterprise customers. This role will focus on post-sales technical support: providing expert product advice to customers, reproducing issues with the product, and helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful.
At Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, we recognize that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
- Identify customers’ needs and offer the best solutions
- Provide feedback to product and development team on customer requirements
- Monitor progress of existing customer implementations to ensure they are successful
- Be the focal point for our customer and our sales team for technical issues
- Facilitate communication between external clients and internal teams
- Reproduce technical problems and help identify solutions
- Replicate integration scenarios with variety of ecosystem software
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve product capabilities and customer relationship
- Drive resolution of customer problems from first awareness to final solution
- 5+ years experience in support roles
- Must have experience with Linux Operating System
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes - an advantage
- Understanding of software development methodology and lifecycle
- Enjoy diving into complex technical problems and communicating their solutions
- Experience with practices and processes common to enterprise customers, preferably in a hands-on capacity
- Able to work independently in an autonomous environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to provide a focus on service
- Strong fluency with English language (written and verbal)
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!