Regional Account Manager
About The Position
As a Regional Account Manager, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities focusing on a mix of commercial and large enterprise accounts.
You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The Regional Account Manager will collaborate openly and have the skill to identify when you require assistance and when you can provide support to others.
This is a remote role based in Singapore.
You will be empowered to:
- Manage sales processes from lead to close, such as building pipeline, territory growth, track and forecast revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels across an organization
- Enjoy working in leading edge technologies that move very quickly out in the market
- Tell a great story about the capabilities Aqua offers and how to turn that into business outcomes and project initiatives
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up environment where you can work very independently and without a large supporting staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions at the enterprise level
- Minimum 5-7 years of field software sales experience
- Track record of closing six figure deals with large enterprise customers
- Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- Have an acute attention to detail is required in order to continuously deliver accurate and quality sales information to customers.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global scale-up organization widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global company, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife