Regional Account Manager
About The Position
Aqua is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Account Manager to join our growing team. In this remote position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities. You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, as well as deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up environment where you can work independently.
- Prospect, close, develop and maintain Enterprise level accounts and relationships.
- Initiate proactive outbound account visits and interactions to obtain new business and build a strong relationships with the account.
- Identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth to grow market share.
- Manage the full sales cycle for customer base including new customer acquisition, and existing accounts within territory.
- Manage pipeline and accurately deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts for assigned territory.
- Follow-up on all trade show, demo requests and leads within assigned account base.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Turn solution inquiries into sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts and maintain a 95%+ renewal rate.
- Record gathered information into Aqua’s CRM (Salesforce) while advancing customers along the sales cycle.
- Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communication both internal and external.
- Inform management of any pertinent customer concerns/issues and escalate as required.
- Manage and prepare customer proposals and RFP/RFQ/Solicitations.
About the Team
Get ready to soar to new heights in your sales career! Aqua’s sales team solves real security challenges for our customers. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe outweighing any competition, we salute our dedicated sales experts for a job well done. With our rapidly expanding fortune 500 customer base, the opportunities for success are endless! Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
- 5+ years of prior Enterprise level sales experience within Security solutions, DevOps or the Cloud arena.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex six-figure complex in the enterprise space.
- Proven success and strong ability to build partnerships with Executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Track record of success in consistently achieving million dollar+ quota and the ability to deliver and close sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Completion of a formal sales training program is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS offerings is required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling, and servicing new and existing customers
- Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desired.
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife