Sales Development Rep
About The Position
Are you looking for a long-term career in sales but being turned down due to lack of experience?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the point of entry to the Aqua Inside Sales team and is a phenomenal opportunity for competitive candidates with a 4-year degree. An SDR at Aqua will be provided significant training which will position you for success and growth. This role will open doors to a very fulfilling and lucrative career in software sales with Aqua.
In This Role, You'll Be Empowered To:
- Work closely and collaboratively with our sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule discovery meetings for our sales team to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Aqua Security
- Help companies realize the potential of our solutions
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what cyber security challenges they face daily, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses lives
We're Looking For Candidates With:
- A track record of high achievement
- 4-Year Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!