Aqua is looking for a Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to join an existing team in the UK&I markets. Aqua has today customers in these countries, and the job’s responsibilities are to expand Aqua’s footprint in these accounts, together with continuing the market domination and penetration in them.
This role will require the ability to work at a home office, you will need to be independent and self-driven, but at the same time have a team-player approach and engagement with the global sales organization and overlaying team (Marketing, Partners, Inside-Sales, Business Development etc.).
• Proven experience managing the full sales cycle (touch to end) in the UK market
• Track record of successfully delivering business with FTSE 1000 companies
• Sales ability across all verticals, specifically within the enterprise arena
• Experience selling security and/or DevOps solutions is a big plus
• Experience working with local channel partners (fulfillment via partners)
• Direct quota carrier with a history of meeting/over-achieving targets
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Preference to prior work experience with startup companies
• Technical background is an advantage