Manager, Inside Sales
About The Position
Aqua’s commercial sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
We are hiring a Sales Manager with 3-5 years of experience to grow, train, coach, and lead our team of goal achieving Sales Reps. We are seeking a hands-on leader with Security and SaaS experience who will help drive qualified outbound and inbound leads, as well as assist in closing deals for our sales organization.
You will inherit an established team of sales representatives which will grow in 2021-2022. We are looking for a hands-on leader to get in the trenches, lead by example, and coach the team to achieve success. You are a true mentor who wants to educate your team, and not only help them succeed in their current roles but help them develop their career at Aqua.
- Train, motivate, and coach high-performing reps to ensure success and meet predetermined growth targets
- Develop targeted outreach campaigns, execute on touch points and communicate our value proposition to Cloud Architects, Developers and Security professionals
- Manage weekly and monthly performance of team and deliver reviews.
- Conduct weekly forecasts of new opportunities and pipeline generated weekly
- Ensure correct usage of Salesforce CRM and other applications (HubSpot, Outreach, etc.)
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to refine lead and sales
- 3-5 years of prior sales management experience
- Experience with SaaS organizations and Security organizations.
- Experience selling security, DevOps or cloud software solutions.
- Motivating leader with proven history of top performance
- Ability to perform mid-level analysis of data and make recommendations based on objectives
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Experience in utilizing and managing Salesforce
- BA/BS degree is required