Account Manager, Dubai
About The Position
Aqua Security is currently hiring a Regional Account Manager.
In this position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities focusing on a mix of commercial and large enterprise accounts. You will also manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction with special focus on navigating large, complex organizations. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The Regional Account Manager will collaborate openly and have the skill to identify when you require assistance and when you can provide support to others. Having an acute attention to detail is required in order to continuously deliver accurate and quality sales information to customers.
Must live in Dubai.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions
- Minimum 4 years of field software sales experience
- Prior experience closing six figure deals with large enterprise customers
- Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Requisite training in sales methodologies such as Solution Selling, Sandler, Miller-Heiman, SPIN Selling, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!