About The Position
Aqua is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support to our Go-To-Market Executive Leadership team (Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Customer Officer). The responsibilities will focus on general administrative duties in a fast-moving environment. You will use your expertise in scheduling appointments, preparing expense reports, monitoring, and responding to phone inquiries and email messages, making travel arrangements and other business-related tasks. You will support ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed and in support of the business. You must come into this role with the ability to work autonomously and able to manage multiple tasks of equal/varying priorities with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Executive/ Administrative Assistant position.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Positive can-do attitude, team player with a creative out-of-the-box thinking and innovative spirit.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet the needs of the organization.
- Prior experience working in a global organization is a plus.
- 10% travel to off-site meetings as needed.
Why you should join us:
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We have been recognized a one of Boston’s Best Place to Work, are growing but still small enough to make a big impact, have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being seen as a leader in a hot industry, we love to laugh and have fun!
Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, fun events, free drinks and snacks, international travel (post COVID) and lots more!