Aqua is looking for a Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the activity in the North EMEA markets (Belgium, Netherlands and Nordics countries).
Aqua has today customers in these markets, and the job’s responsibilities are to expand Aqua’s footprint in these accounts, together with continuing the market domination and penetration in them.
This role will require the ability to work at a home office, you will need to be independent and self-driven, but at the same time have a team-player approach and engagement with the global sales organization and overlaying team (Marketing, Partners, Inside-Sales, Business Development etc.).
· Proven experience managing the full sales cycle (touch to end) in the Cyber-Security or DevOps domains.
· Track record of successfully generating and nurturing pipeline
· Sales ability across all verticals, specifically within the enterprise arena
· Experience selling security and/or DevOps solutions is a big advantage
· Experience working with local channel partners in the North EMEA market (advantage)
· Direct quota carrier with a history of meeting/over-achieving targets
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Preference to prior work experience with start-up companies
· Technical background is an advantage
· Language: English, Dutch / Flemish / French – Advantage