About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the sales operations team and support Aqua in its next phase of growth. The Sales Operations Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting the enterprise and commercial sales organization on a broad range of topics including pipeline, productivity, predictive analytics, reporting, and helping to guide the overall go-to-market strategy.
Reporting into the Director – Global Sales Operations, this highly visible role will need to be comfortable working with all GTM cross-functional teams in helping influence and shape Aqua’s analytical framework. The ideal candidate should be familiar with SaaS go-to-market framework and have experience engaging with C-level executives and GMs.
This will be a hybrid role based in our Burlington, MA office.
- Design, maintain and enhance various tools that provide sales dashboards, forecasts, and insights relative to sale’s team performance.
- Build and recommend reports, dashboards, metrics, and analytics for sales management and operations that provide business insight.
- Prepare advanced analyses to help identify and communicate business trends & how it relates to role performance.
- Ability to pull data points and analysis together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations.
- Identify areas for process improvement to build efficiency and scale.
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews and progress of key company KPIs.
- Assist with quota setting, territory management, productivity analysis and commission for global sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with internal BI team to continue to build out a single source of truth platform leveraged by the entire GTM team.
- 3+ years in Sales Analytics, Sales Operations role or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Expert user of excel (advanced formulas, Vlookups, pivot tables, matching, etc.)
- Experience with enablement tools such as: Salesforce CPQ, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Gong, Drift, 6sense, HubSpot and Chili Piper
- Experience working with business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power-BI.
- Salesforce administration experience (e.g., workflows, process builder, custom objects, custom report types) a plus.
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Must be hands-on with solid attention to detail
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!