Territory Account Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is currently hiring a Territory Account Manager for the DACH region. In this position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities focusing on a mix of commercial and large enterprise accounts. You will also manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction with special focus on navigating large, complex organizations. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The Territory Account Manager will collaborate openly and have the skill to identify when you require assistance and when you can provide support to others. Having an acute attention to detail is required in order to continuously deliver accurate and quality sales information to customers.
You will be empowered to:
- Manage sales processes, such as building pipeline, territory growth, track and forecast revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels across an organization
- Enjoy working in leading edge technologies that move very quickly out in the market
- Tell a great story about the capabilities Aqua offers and how to turn that into business outcomes and project initiatives
What makes you a good fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions
- Minimum 2 years of field software sales experience in the DACH region
- Prior experience closing six figure deals with large enterprise customers
- Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- The ability to travel within the territory 40-50% of the time
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!