Sales Operations Specialist
About The Position
- The Business Operations department is an important liaison between Sales and Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Product, R&D, and Customer Success teams. The Sales Coordinator in Aqua carries out three main responsibilities as described in the following:
1. Deal Desk to complex quotes and renewals
2. Order management and Order fulfillment:
· Order fulfillment cycle:
- Order entry in Salesforce: Including Creating Customers, Contacts, Sites
- Order control: Salesforce integrity, review pricing & products, financial issues, Legal etc.
- License delivery
· Implement the company’s policies and procedures. Functions as the “gatekeeper” of the company to make sure the orders and Sales Reps requests meet the company’s policies
· Follow up on license activation after the delivery of the SW
3. Support to Sales:
· Providing ongoing support to the Sales team and customers during the sales process, such as filling in New Supplier questionnaires.
- At least five years of proven experience as a Sales Coordinator / Quote Desk Specialist/ Sales Admin/ Order Fulfillment from a global high-tech company
- Strong user experience in Salesforce & CPQ
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Great attention to details
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage a company’s database and documentation
- A focus on quality and precision
- Able to work in flexible hours, around sales quarters and license fulfillment
- Good time-management skills
- Service-oriented with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, focused, hard worker with the power to prioritize and multitask
- Cross-Cultural awareness
- Familiarity with NetSuite (ERP software)
- Academic degree
- Experience in communication and coordination with a large Sales teams .
Aqua Security Software, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun!