About The Position
The Business Operations department is an important liaison between Sales and Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Product, R&D, and Customer Success teams.
The Sales Coordinator in Aqua carries out three main responsibilities as described in the following:
1. Deal Desk to complex quotes and renewals
2. Order management and Order fulfillment:
- Order fulfillment cycle:
o Order entry in Salesforce: Including Creating Customers, Contacts, Sites
o Order control: Salesforce integrity, review pricing & products, financial issues, Legal etc.
o License delivery
-Implement the company’s policies and procedures. Functions as the “gatekeeper” of the company to make sure the orders and Sales Reps requests meet the company’s policies
-Follow up on license activation after the delivery of the SW
3. Support to Sales:
-Providing ongoing support to the Sales team and customers during the sales process, such as filling in New Supplier questionnaires
- At least five years of proven experience as a Sales Coordinator / Quote Desk Specialist/ Sales Admin/ Order Fulfillment from a global high-tech company
- Strong user experience in Salesforce & CPQ
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Great attention to details
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage a company’s database and documentation
- A focus on quality and precision
- Able to work in flexible hours, around sales quarters and license fulfillment
- Good time-management skills
- Service-oriented with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, focused, hard worker with the power to prioritize and multitask
- Cross-Cultural awareness
· Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with NetSuite (ERP software)
- Academic degree
- Experience in communication and coordination with a large Sales teams
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines.
Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility, and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!