Aqua Security is celebrating our 4-year anniversary, tripled YoY growth, and earned 62M in new funding. We have solidified our position as an industry leader and earned the trust of companies such as Microsoft, Adobe, Salesforce, and Aviva; we're securing some of the world's largest cloud-native deployments. This hyper-growth is being driven by our incredibly high-caliber inside sales team that will more than triple in size this year.
Are you looking for a long-term career in sales but being turned down due to lack of experience?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the point of entry to the Aqua Inside Sales team and is a phenomenal opportunity for competitive candidates with a 4-year degree. An SDR at Aqua will be provided significant training which will position you for success and growth. This role will open doors to a very fulfilling and lucrative career in software sales with Aqua.
In This Role, You'll Be Empowered To:
- Work closely and collaboratively with our sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule discovery meetings for our sales team to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Aqua Security
- Help companies realize the potential of our solutions
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what cyber security challenges they face daily, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses lives
We're Looking For Candidates With:
- A track record of high achievement
- 4-Year Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily
And now, a little about Aqua…
Founded by IT security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
- Named “Best Security Company of the Year” 2019
- Recognized on CRN’s 2019 Emerging Vendor List
- Named one of Boston’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Closed a Series C round of funding of $62M 2019