Global Systems Integrator Alliance Manager
About The Position
The North America GSI Alliance Manager will join an established partner team and have responsibility to manage Global System Integrator partnerships for Aqua Security.
You will be focused in delivering a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of the Aqua Platform offering with your partners, that will include go-to-market plans, enablement, operations and building executive relationships to drive adoption and revenue for Aqua Security. You will be tasked with building a critical mass of interest & enthusiasm for Aqua's technology & product offering while helping to establish Aqua as the security standard for cloud native security within strategic global GSI partners.
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to market plans
- Develop and manage partner enablement programs internally at the GSI partners, to ensure they are enabled and ready to sell Aqua solutions
- Develop and manage programs to maximize revenue, touch, and influence with the partner
- Engage in business development and ongoing partner success
- Be accountable for partner sales quotas
- Develop and actively maintain partner sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
- Measure and report the results of partner plan execution
- Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change
- Manage development and execution of external and internal partner communications plans
The ideal person will be located on the East Coast and have an existing network of partner contacts at the key GSIs that they can call upon to help grow and expand Aqua’s presence. You will use your excellent communication & negotiation skills to drive this channel. As a self-motivated and organized professional you will use your ability to multi-task, and interact well within the broader global Aqua partner team.
- This candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working with global system integrators with a demonstrated revenue attribution with partners such as TCS, HCL, Accenture and Deloitte
- High energy level with a can-do attitude
- Ability to recruit, enable and drive new business with these partners
- Ideally, familiarity or hands-on experience with: Container Technology (OpenShift, Kubernetes, PCF), Security Software and other core infrastructure software like VMware and public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!