Join the rapidly growing market of Container Security
Founded by IT security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that application containers present the next significant development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Aqua Security has recently celebrated our third anniversary, tripled YoY growth, and earned 62M in new funding. We have solidified our position as an industry leader and earned the trust of companies such as Microsoft, Adobe, Salesforce, and Aviva; we're securing some of the world's largest cloud-native deployments. This hyper-growth is being driven by our incredibly high-caliber inside sales team that will more than triple in size this year.
Are you looking for a long-term career in sales but feel unsatisfied in your current position?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the point of entry to the Aqua Inside Sales team and is a unique opportunity for competitive candidates that want to advance their career in B2B software sales. An SDR at Aqua will be provided extensive training which will position you for success and growth. In this role, you will be one of the first SDR’s to support the EMEA market; which can open doors to a very fulfilling and lucrative career in software sales with Aqua. This position will report to our downtown London office.
In This Role, We Empower You To
• Work closely and collaboratively with our sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
• Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
• Schedule discovery meetings for our sales team to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Aqua Security
• Help companies realize the potential of our solutions
• Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what cyber-security challenges they face daily, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses lives
• A track record of high achievement
• 1+ years of sales experience in a similar sales role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Native proficiency in French and business level English is required
• Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
• The ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
• The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Are naturally curious and passionate
• A keenly developed competitive nature
• A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
• The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily