At Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, we recognize that application containers present the next major development in datacenter technology. Cloud Native environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Is this position for you?
Do you have expertise with Unix and Windows operating systems? Can you advise Aqua partners on devops security concepts and practices? Can you be an active member of a software sales organization, taking charge of developing relationships and fostering trust? Are you someone who can lead a forward-thinking conversation and can guide our partners on how to maximize the value of their investments in containers and servless technologies? Are you looking to make an impact on a fast-growing category of computing?
If your answers are mostly yes, then Aqua is the place for you!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an outgoing individual who enjoys educating, enabling and supporting the partners growth in product knowledge, product sales, and engagement between our two organizations.
This role is critical in ensuring we can move at speed and support the sales organization in allowing the right partners to be independent and run their own demons and PoCs, so you need to be adaptable and agile and able to think on your feet quickly. There will be a reasonable amount of travel as well within EMEA, as enablement will have face to face elements to it.
What will you do?
· Assist in the creation of technical enablement content for partners
· Deliver ongoing product education, enablement, and support as well as ongoing partner projects with the Aqua Platform to achieve a high level of partner success and client satisfaction.
· Work with partners to architect appropriate technical solutions and reference architectures to meet customer needs.
· Support partners throughout the sales cycle, providing support for demos, RFIs/RFPs, and Proofs of Concepts.
· Diagnose and resolve partner inquiries related to Aqua products in their environment.
· Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help partners and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Aqua products.
· Implement product demos and pilots to showcase the Aqua CSP solution
· Provide timely, prioritized and complete partner-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift, Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
-Up to 50% travel is expected across EMEA
-Languages would be a bonus as well; Primary is English, then French or Germany