Join the rapidly growing technology market of Container Security
Founded by IT security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Aqua Security just celebrated 3 years in business and we are very proud of our success as an industry leader. We have much more to accomplish and that's where YOU come in! If you thrive in an environment that values team work, creativity and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
Aqua Security is currently hiring a Sales Manager for the Pacific Northwest Region of the US. This person will preferably live in Seattle. In this position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities focusing on large enterprise accounts. You will also manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction with special focus on navigating large, complex organizations. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The Sales Manager will collaborate openly and have the skill to identify when you require assistance and when you can provide support to others. Having an acute attention to detail is required in order to continuously deliver accurate and quality sales information to customers.
To be successful, you will need to be able to perform the following:
· Manage sales processes, such as building pipeline, territory growth, track and forecast revenue
· Build and maintain relationships with all levels across an organization
· Enjoy working in leading edge technologies that move very quickly out in the market
· Tell a great story about the capabilities Aqua offers and how to turn that into business outcomes and project initiatives
· Thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment where you can work very independently and without a large supporting staff
· Minimum 4 years of experience selling Security solutions, DevOps or Cloud arena
· Minimum 2 years of experience of software sales in the PAC Northwest region
· Prior experience closing six figure+ deals with large enterprise customers
· Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
· Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
· Requisite training in sales methodologies such as Solution Selling, Sandler, Miller-Heiman, SPIN Selling, etc.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach