Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do. Whether you are looking to learn from the best or simply be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
As a Regional Sales Manager at Aqua, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities focusing on large enterprise accounts throughout the territory of Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will also manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction with special focus on navigating large, complex organizations. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The Regional Sales Manager will collaborate openly and have the skill to identify when you require assistance and when you can provide support to others. Having an acute attention to detail is required in order to continuously deliver accurate and quality sales information to customers. This is a remote role and must be based in Germany.
- University Degree
- Must live in Germany
- Must have experience selling Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience selling software throughout Germany
- Prior experience closing six figure deals with large enterprise customers
- Work effectively in both a direct and channel sales model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English and German
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- Self-directed with experience achieving sales quotas in a remote setting
Please submit resume in English.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their virtual container environments from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security. Aqua’s container security platform provides full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks – providing transparent, automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!