Sales Operations Coordinator
About The Position
Are you looking to build a career in Sales Operations and with an organization that is in a high growth phase?
Aqua has an opportunity in our Sales Operations team for a highly organized and driven individual to join our team. The ideal candidate is highly organized, process-oriented, eager to learn, a strong communicator with great follow-up skills and is passionate about working in a collaborative team. This team is integral to the success of the sales organization and is a critical bridge between our global teams of Sales and Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Product, R&D, and Customer Success.
The Sales Coordinator carries out these responsibilities:
- Act as the “Deal Desk” to manage quotes and renewals
- Support the complete order fulfillment cycle through license delivery
- Review pricing & products
- Identify and correct inaccuracies
- Implement Aqua’s policies and procedures while functioning as the “gatekeeper” making sure orders and requests meet company policies
- Provide ongoing support to the Sales team and customers during the sales process, such as filling in New Supplier Questionnaires
- A BS Degree in Sales, Business Administration or equivalent. Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator is preferred but Aqua is willing to train the right individual (experience in Deal Desk and Order Fulfillment is highly desirable).
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Great attention to detail and ability to handle detailed documentation and database in CRM
- A focus on quality and precision
- Able to work flexible hours, around sales quarters and license fulfillment.
- Good time-management skills
- Service-oriented with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, focused, hard worker with the power to prioritize and multitask
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Experience in communication and coordination with a large sales team.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!