About The Position
Aqua Security is currently hiring an Account Representative focusing in South Korea. In this remote position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities within the South Korea market. You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up environment where you can work very independently.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling a complex software preferably Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions
- 5-8 years of enterprise software sales experience with proven success
- Ability to speak Korean and English
- Proven track record with large enterprises and partners in Korea
- Ability to speak with Developers and Security Engineers about technology
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations
- Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- Experience in a fast-moving, start-up paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
- Sales engineering or technical experience is a plus
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.