Aqua is looking for a seasoned Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the activity in the DACH market.
This is an opportunity to be the first person on the ground, to open the market and structure the sales operations in the territory.
This role will require the ability to work remotely, meaning you will need to be independent and self-driven, but at the same time have a team-player approach and engagement with the global sales organization.
You will be part of the DACH team which will begin with a Solution Architect and a Sales Development Representative (SDR) together with global EMEA support (Channels, Marketing).
· Proven experience managing the full sales cycle (touch to end) in the DACH market
· Track record of successfully delivering business with fortune German, Swiss companies
· Sales ability across all verticals, specifically within the enterprise arena
· Experience selling security and/or DevOps solutions is a big advantage
· Experience working with local channel partners
· Direct quota carrier with a history of meeting/over-achieving targets
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Preference to prior work experience with start-up companies
· Technical background is an advantage
· Language: German (must), Swiss-German (advantage)
· Location: Major German hub (Munich / Berlin / Frankfurt - Preferred)