We are looking for a strong security researcher to join our security team, with experience in vulnerability/malware research.
You’ll be in charge designing and implementing solutions to challenging security problems and investigating the latest security vulnerabilities in the cloud native ecosystem.
• 3+ Years' experience in Security Research, Web-Application & Network Penetration Testing or adjacent fields.
• Understand and apply attack and penetration concepts including the attack surface; identification of system software and configuration vulnerabilities and critical information, data and processes that must be protected.
• Software development experience/proficiency in multiple languages, mainly C/C++/ Python and other object-oriented platforms.
• Linux internals ELF, kernel, processes, networking, cgroups, namespaces.
• Experience with reverse engineering tools (e.g. disassemblers, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks, etc.).
• Basic understanding of concepts in vulnerability research Shell code, ROP, ASLR, exploit types, and heap manipulation.