We are looking for a strong senior data analyst to join our security team, with experience in business and product analysis and ability to translate the data to valuable business insights and action items.
What will you do as a senior data analyst in the security team:
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions
- Build and develop statistical data-based models and tools for product monitoring
- Design and create BI reports that will provide insights about the product and business performance
- Work with relational and non-relational databases
- Optimize the data pipelines by improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of new and existing processes
- Collect data from open and commercial sources by building and maintaining crawlers
- Define advanced validation and automation processes in order to analyze data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and technologies
- Work in an advanced tech environment, such as MongoDB, Linux, Docker
- 5+ years of experience as a Product/Data Analyst required
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills – MUST
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets.
- At least 2 year of experience with Python for data manipulation & analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy.
- B.A / B.Sc degree in areas of industrial engineering, mathematics, statistics or data science.
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience in Cyber Security industry
- Familiarity with software vulnerabilities & security research activities