Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), which will lead the information security domain in Aqua.
This position will be focused on all aspects of Information Security within Aqua and will act as a partner for Aqua's business worldwide.
Development, leadership, and responsibility for the company's security plan, processes, and procedures based on industry standards, including:
- Manage and lead the security team in Aqua
- Implement, maintain and monitor security portfolio, controls, and procedures
- Development, maintenance, and communication of up-to-date information security policies, certifications, standards, and guidelines
- Address concerns and questions from internal and external audits and examinations
- Validate ongoing compliance with security standards to which the company is committed to (internal policies, contractual, regulative)
- Own security, risk, and vulnerability assessments of Aqua's products, infrastructure, cloud environments, and applications
- Be the public voice of Aqua with regards to how security tools and processes are implemented in a cloud-native company
- Train and develop an awareness of all security aspects and best practices across the company
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. An MBA is preferable
- 10 years of professional work related experience in security operations, audit, assessment, investigation and response with at least three (3) years as a CISO in a large scale company
- Experience in presenting and leading security initiatives in front of the executive team / board
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, cloud, networks, databases and systems in relation to Security and Risk.
- Public speaking experience in the domain of information security is a plus
- Experience in developing an information security strategy and risk assessment methodology
- Experience in Application Security and Architecture
- Professional security management certification, such as a CISSP/CISM/CISA or other similar credentials.
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife