Full Stack Developer
About The Position
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Fullstack Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining scalable backend services while also possessing the ability to contribute to frontend tasks using Vue.js or React.js when required. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in backend development, along with some hands-on experience in modern frontend frameworks. If you are passionate about creating robust, efficient, and user-friendly applications, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop our core application for SaaS customers.
- Write maintainable and scalable code in Golang / Typescript.
- Solve challenging problems in cybersecurity and various cloud environments by developing and designing the best architecture and by collaborating with product owners and different designers (arch, frontend, and other backend teams).
- Optimize code and architecture to meet performance constraints of time, memory, and storage.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your projects, from definition, design, and architecture, through development and testing to post-deployment.
- Build and design a multi-tenant scalable system deployed as part of a SaaS product.
- Work in an environment that highly supports individual growth and creativity.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Fullstack / backend software engineer.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent engineering experience from a military unit.
- Hands-on experience with SQL development.
- A firm understanding of microservice architecture principles and event-driven distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies such as Vue.js or React.js
- Experience in programming and building large-scale distribution systems in the Cloud.
- Ready to take end-to-end ownership of a product lifecycle: design, build, ship and maintain our backend services.
- Excellent communication skills and high ability to lead and motivate.
- Be a collaborative team player with a “can-do” attitude who pushes forward independently.
- Be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and accommodate well shift in priorities.
- Hands-on programming in AWS
- Hands-on programming serverless in cloud environments
- Familiarity with Azure/GCP.
- Hands-on experience writing typescript or Golang
- Passion for staying updated with the latest trends and technologies in backend and frontend development.
- Familiarity with cloud deployment tooling, such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Hands-on experience in SaaS development.
- Hands-on experience with noSQL development.
If you are a highly motivated and versatile developer with a passion for both backend and frontend technologies, we encourage you to apply. Join us in creating innovative solutions that redefine cybersecurity and drive our products to new heights.
Aqua is the largest “pure play” cloud-native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud-native technologies. Aqua protects applications from development to production, across VMs, containers, and serverless workloads, up and down the stack.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife