Application Security Lead
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for Application Security Lead to join our amazing Security team!
As the Application Security Lead at Aqua Security, you will be part of a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth.
You will have the unique opportunity to design, implement, and maintain various security controls for Aqua's software solution suite leveraging Aqua's own cutting-edge security tools and solutions. You will assist with securing the applications, the software supply chain, the CI/CD pipeline, and the production environments. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of container and Kubernetes security, cloud security, and securing native cloud workloads.
• Design, implement, and maintain security controls throughout the software development lifecycle
• Collaborate with the Product, Architecture, Development, and DevOps teams to ensure a secure design and to integrate security into all stages of the software development lifecycle.
• Conduct vulnerability management, security testing, penetration testing, security assessments & audits, and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
• Provide guidance and training to development teams on secure coding practices and application security best practices
• Maintain and monitor security controls and policies across all environments, including cloud platforms and native cloud workloads.
• Collaborate with Aqua Security's research team to mitigate emerging security threats and vulnerabilities, and enrich the research team with valuable data from your findings.
• Secure the software supply chain, third-party components, and dependencies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Strong understanding of application security principles and practices, vulnerability management, and DevSecOps methodologies for a cloud-native environment
• Minimum of 3 years of software development experience, with experience in at least one modern programming language, such as Python, JS, or Go
• At least 7 years of experience in application security, including experience as a security lead or similar role
• Strong knowledge of container and Kubernetes security, cloud security, IaaC, and securing native cloud workloads
• Experience with securing the software supply chain, third-party components, and dependencies
• Knowledge of security standards and regulations such as OWASP ASVS, NIST, and ISO
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced" and dynamic environment
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technological solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife