Technical Support Manager
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead a team of highly technical and senior support engineers. Supporting Aqua’s containerized security solution for prospects and existing enterprise customers. This role will focus on post-sales technical support: providing expert product advice to customers, reproducing issues with the product, and helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to ensuring the team performs on the below:
- Oversee a group of Technical Support professionals, offering guidance, training, and constructive feedback to ensure their achievement of goals and foster their personal and professional development.
- Own and drive end to end the resolution of customer problems from first awareness to final solution.
- Efficiently manage the queue by distributing the workload and ensuring that team cases are consistently updated and progressing towards prompt resolution.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex technical issues and lead to quick and quality resolution.
- Create and sustain a repository of frequently encountered technical issues, while also crafting instructional resources aimed at enhancing the skills and knowledge of support professionals.
- Consistently monitor support metrics and KPIs and implement necessary actions to achieve continuous improvement.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve product capabilities and customer relationship.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with various cross-functional teams, such as Product Management and Engineering, to enhance both product quality and the overall customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience in management roles
- Proven experience building team to scale and efficiency
- Proven experience in leading and developing support processes and KPIs
- Advantage have working experience with Linux operating system
- Advantage experience working with Docker
- Having prior experience in Cloud environments and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms - Advantage.
- Ability to dive into complex technical problems and communicating their status
- Ability to manage customer escalations
- Experience with dealing with enterprise customers
- Understanding of software development methodology and lifecycle
- Able to navigate independently in an autonomous environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to provide a focus on service
- Self-trained and eager to learn attitude
- Strong fluency with English language (written and verbal)
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife