DevOps InfraOps Engineer
About The Position
As a DevOps Engineer, you will report to the Team Lead and will be responsible for accommodating and anticipating the developers’ needs, providing support, infrastructure, deployment automation, and technical guidance as needed. We constantly look for ways to improve the developer experience, SaaS and OnPrem release infrastructure, and automation. DevOps staff provide technical guidance and infrastructure education to developers, ensuring best practices are followed while their needs are met.
A successful candidate will have a strong background in modern Cloud native infrastructure, with a thorough understanding of industry best practices. They will have a high level of comfort participating in challenging technical discussions and advocating for best practices in a high-paced environment.
We are looking for a System / DevOps Engineer with a significant background in the fields of system, virtualization, automation, and microservices.
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies such as Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Functions, and more.
- Implement and maintain automated processes for supporting R&D needs.
- Build and support infrastructure based on Kubernetes in many flavors like OpenShisft, EKS, GKE, and TKG across multiple cloud providers.
- Install, configure, update, and troubleshoot our product services and tools.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on proven experience as a SysOps / DevOps engineer.
- At least 2+ years of experience administrating a Kubernetes-based platform.
- Proven experience with building/enhancing multi-tier infrastructure and services using infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform - must.
- Highly experienced with common Linux OS and its flavors.
- Experience in scripting (Python/GO/Bash/Groovy).
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud - GCP, Azure, or AWS preferred.
- Previous experience with Git, Bitbucket
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technological solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife