About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our cloud security product team and help us deliver the next-generation cloud and cloud-native security platform.
As a Product Manager, your ultimate responsibility will be to deliver an outstanding and innovative product to our customers.
You will be expected to consistently do the following:
- Customer discovery - talk with existing customers and prospect to discover challenges they have and understand their role and discover opportunities for our product.
- Market and competitive research - research on existing solutions in the market and detect baselines and gaps in the market.
- Roadmap planning - plan 6-12 months strategic plan on a specific domain in the cloud security domain.
- Validation of solutions - talk with customers and internal Aqua users to validate solutions before execution.
- Own the backlog - translate the roadmap initiatives into product backlog throughout the agile scrum ceremonies
- Collaborate internally - work with PMs, UX team and developers to groom requirements and manage dependencies.
- Product enablement - demonstrate the product to customers, work with pre-sale, sales, support, and marketing to enable them with your product.
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in cyber security.
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS/cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP and Kubernetes. And familiarity with common services within them.
- Understanding of the cyber security markets defined by analysts like Gartner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple teams and innovate in previous roles.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife