Senior FP&A Analyst
About The Position
Aqua Security is in hyper-growth mode. Reporting to Sr. Director of FP&A & Business operations, we are seeking Senior FP&A Analyst who will be a key player in supporting Aqua’s financial planning & analysis processes and is truly excited about driving and effectively scaling Aqua’s rapid growth.
This person is a highly motivated team player/self-starter, has excellent attention to detail, capable of working cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
- Be a strategic financial partner to senior management and their respective organizations.
- End to end ownership of the FP&A activities for these organizations, including:
- Partnering with various business partners to ensure accuracy for spend, HC and other key metrics based on operational performance.
- Build & maintain complex financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact cross-functionally and on the company’s overall performance.
- Preparing budget vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
- Leading thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics
- Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes.
- Provide ongoing financial support and decision-making analysis for different teams, projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives.
- Assist with the formulation, evaluation, and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols related to the company's financial management.
- Cloud Service providers analysis (actuals to budget / forecast, spend oversight, detection of key areas of waste and optimization, utilization rates, etc.)
- Lead process and systems improvement and scaling projects for your area and partner on cross-functional teams, to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization – A must
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, industrial engineering or any equivalent field
- Experience with complex modeling as well as an understanding of cloud costing models, forecasting, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision.
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with BI tools: Power BI & Power Query – Big advantage
- High proficiency in NetSuite ERP
- Expertise in Applied Excel (not just pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and IFS)
- Budget planning tools - Advantage, Knowledge of SQL
About the person
- Team player
- Passionate and willing to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Flexible and willing to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technological solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife