About The Position
We are looking for a Product/UX designer with strong UX skills.
A passionate, creative, with understanding of user behavior and an eye for the hottest trends in design that will join our Product Experience team and lead projects related to our platform and SaaS solution.
- You will lead user-centered design
- thinking in the company, conduct behavioral user research and translate insights into intuitive UX/UI solutions.
- You will be responsible for designing
- the whole user experience of products, from the analysis of user needs through
- research, wireframes and detailed UI design.
- You will be working with an array of teams including product managers, technical writers, and developers.
- Deliver user experience solutions with a focus on translating business and customer needs into UX/UI deliverables
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the customer's business needs and product requirements
- Translate concepts to wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work closely with R&D, QA and Product Management to design, execute and review the implementation
- Plan, perform and analyze usability testing to internal and external customers
- 3+ years of experience designing flows
- Enterprise (B2B) applications UX/UI design experience
- A team player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent understanding of business requirements and long term strategic planning
- Ability to translate vision and requirements into wireframes - a true visionary
- Experience conducting user research, ie: usability testing, observations and interviews
- Ability to document and communicate design solutions and research findings in a compelling and business-friendly way.
- Ability to support near-term agile development cycles with rapid prototyping tools
- Proven record of highly detailed wireframes and user research examples
- Relevant academic background
- Familiarity with practicing UX/UI in an agile development environment is an advantage
- Working with Figma is an advantage
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!