Technical Product Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our team and help us deliver the next-generation cloud security platform.
Aqua’s Product team brings the most innovative and complete security platform for cloud and cloud-native applications. Aqua is acknowledged for its deep understating of the modern and diverged security requirements of cloud-based application. Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
As a Security Product Manager at Aqua, you will be expected to help Aqua maintain its innovation and leadership in the industry. You will manage the roadmap of our security capabilities, work with RnD to execute on your roadmap, work with the field and our customers to continually introduce valuable innovations, and work with marketing to position our capabilities against competition and the ever-changing cloud IT environment.
- 3+ years as a product manager / owner
- Proven agile experience
- BSc in computer science/engineering, or 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development
- Fluent English - writing and speaking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with large enterprise customers - advantage
- Experience with end point security – big advantage
- Experience in cyber security - advantage
- Experience in agent-based technology for Linux or Windows – advantage
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!