Cloud Integration Architect
About The Position
The Cloud Integration Architect will build technology integrations with the leading cloud and platform providers such as like AWS, AZURE, GCP and Red Hat, which are rapidly being adopted by enterprise customers.
- Drive technical relationships with key strategic partners to ensure Aqua Security is well positioned to leverage the benefits of the cloud platforms.
- Utilize experience working with various cloud environments to build cloud Marketplace listings with strong integration capabilities for commercial availability, develop arm, cloud formation, helm templates for ease of deployment.
- Utilize in-depth understanding of containers and cloud-native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, EKS, GKE, Openshift to leverage the cloud architecture.
- Serve as a technical liaison between the partners and Aqua R&D to gain mindshare in the technology market and stay aligned to the changing cloud-native landscape.
- Collaborate with the partner, sales, and development organizations to ensure the integrations are built to deliver the maximum value to our customers.
- Test software system operations to ensure proper functioning in marketplaces. Design specification for integrations and develop detailed project plans.
- Collaborate with others to determine design specifications or details.
- Coordinate project activities with other personnel or departments.
- Design integrated computer systems; identify information technology project resource requirements, recommend changes to improve computer or information systems, conduct research to gain information about products or processes, analyze security of systems, network, or data.
- Document technical specifications or requirements.
- Provide technical support for software maintenance or use.
- Communicate project information to others.
- Develop organizational goals or objectives.
- Prepare analytical reports; evaluate utility of software or hardware technologies.
- Test software performance; develop guidelines for system implementation.
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology.
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Design software applications.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related field.
- Requires 5 years of experience in cloud computing, cloud integration architecture, or cloud native applications.
- Requires CKA certification (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
- Requires experience building and developing offers on the various cloud platforms (AWS, AZURE AND GCP).
- Experience working with the cloud provider to explore new ways to enhance products on the cloud & off.
- Requires an understanding of containers and cloud-native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, GKE, PCF.
- Requires recent experience with networking configurations, routing, firewalling and with devops eco-system: CI, CD TOOLS, orchestration tools, datacenter automation, open-source tools like Jenkins and with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Requires up to 20% domestic or international travel.