About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a talented and motivated Technical Writer to join our Product Team!
In this role, you will:
- Design, write, and maintain technical content for our customers and field support personnel. This includes product logic and architecture; workflows; usage of our UI, commands, and APIs; best practices; and Release Notes
- Take a hands-on approach to understanding the product and creating useful documentation. You will become a subject matter expert in Aqua’s products.
- UX writing: write, review, and improve the quality of English-language text in our product UI
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, QA, and Customer Success teams as we go to market with new features and capabilities
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in writing very technical B2B-oriented product documentation (as a technical writer, systems architect, product owner/manager, or similar position)
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation at all levels: well-structured descriptions of what products do, architectural principles, workflows, scenarios, and best practices. Understand and document the big picture as well as step-by-step product usage.
- English as a first language, with excellent English writing, reviewing, and editing skills
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for initiating and completing writing assignments
- Team player!
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks in parallel in a highly dynamic environment
- Logical, structured thinking and exposition
- Ability to draw simple (even informal) block diagrams and flowcharts and explain them in orally and in writing
- Interest in learning and understanding new technologies and complex products
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering – strong advantage
- Knowledge of cyber-security, cloud-native technologies, and/or DevOps – strong advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment – strong advantage
- Experience using topic-oriented authoring tools (CCMS) with content reuse – advantage
- Experience with JIRA, Rally, or similar work management systems – advantage
- Experience documenting APIs and/or the ability to understand them – advantage
- Experience preparing training materials, video tutorials, and similar – advantage
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed in thousands of customer environments around the world.
If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity, and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!