About The Position
As a Product Owner you will understand customer use cases and decompose those into granular functional, non-functional requirements or user stories. You’ll collaborate with Aqua’s User Experience as well as Architecture and R&D teams to ideate, innovate, and deliver customer satisfaction. As well as ensure Epics and user stories are defined at reasonable granularity for the scrum team, offer clarifications, broker discussions with extended stakeholders and customers as needed, track progress towards the release of a product and prioritize defect or bug solution.
- Understands customer use cases and decomposes those into granular functional, non functional requirements or user stories
- Focuses on customer centricity and collaborates with Aqua’s User Experience as well as Architecture and R&D teams to ideate, innovate and deliver customer satisfaction
- Ensures Epics and user stories are defined at reasonable granularity for the scrum team, offers clarifications, brokers discussions with extended stakeholders and customers as needed
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution
- User stories (and Epics in some cases)
- UI/UX wireframes (working with UI/UX team)
- Technical documentation
- Feature blogs, solution briefs, how to topics, and videos
- Release and Feature plan
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release
- Strong technical background (engineering, QA)
- 3 years experience in technical product management
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, public clouds like AWS, Azure, GCP – a plus
- Experience in security software companies – a plus
- Experience in cloud native technologies – a plus
- Experience with agents – a plus
Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun!