About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global tech company with a continuous scale trend, creating an amazing opportunity for you late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact in this offered role. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!
We are looking for a passionate, creative senior UX expert that will join our team and lead projects related to our platform and SaaS solution.
You will lead user-centered design thinking in the company, conduct behavioral user research and translate insights into intuitive UX solutions. You will be responsible for designing the whole user experience of products, from the analysis of user needs through research, wireframes and detailed design.
You will be working with an array of teams including visual designers, product managers, and developers.
- Deliver user experience solutions with a focus on translating business and customer needs into UX deliverables
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the customer business needs and product requirements
- Translate concepts to wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work closely with R&D, QA and Product Management to design, execute and review the implementation of the requirements
- Plan, perform and analyze usability testing to internal and external customers
- 5+ years of experience designing flows for web
- Enterprise (B2B) applications UX design experience
- Excellent understanding of business requirements and long term strategic planning
- Ability to translate vision and requirements into wireframes - a true visionary
- Experience conducting user research, ie: usability testing, observations and interviews
- A team player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to document and communicate design solutions and research findings in a compelling and business-friendly way
- Ability to support near-term agile development cycles with rapid prototyping tools
- Proven record of highly detailed wireframes and user research examples
- Relevant academic background
- A strong functional understanding and a deeper technical expertise is an advantage
- Familiarity with practicing UX in an agile development environment is an advantage
- Working with Figma is an advantage