About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a brilliant Product Owner that is passionate about delivering products that make a difference in the world.
Founded by security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that cloud-native applications present the next major development in how applications are developed, deployed, and operated. This fundamental transformation provides a new opportunity to reinvent application security – dynamic, effective and efficient. The cloud-native way.
If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity, and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
What You Will Do
As a Product Owner, your ultimate responsibility will be to deliver an outstanding product to our customers, focusing on our Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) SaaS offering. You’ll do that by maintaining a product backlog to be fulfilled by our agile development team, prioritizing work items to maximize business value while accelerating Aqua’s thought leadership position as a renowned innovator.
You will be expected to consistently do the following:
- Own the product backlog. Understand the customers’ needs, competitive landscape, and Aqua’s vision. Use these insights to continuously optimize the product backlog throughout the agile scrum ceremonies.
- Innovate. Always explore new ideas, new directions, and new ways to do things dramatically better.
- Be detailed. Decompose backlog items into granular epics, stories, and tasks ready for the development team to start work.
- Collaborate. Collaborate effectively with key external and internal stakeholders, to determine the best experience and optimal approach for delivering the backlog.
- Be data driven. Use analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators to measure the product progress.
- Act as the product ambassador. Become the subject matter expert both internally and externally. Write blog posts, how-tos, solution briefs and more.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product owner of a SaaS product.
- Proven agile experience.
- BSc in computer-science/engineering, or 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development.
- Fluent English - writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers – advantage.
- Experience in cyber security and cloud-native technologies - advantage.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, Aqua offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!