Regional Account Manager, Mid-Atlantic
About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do. Whether you are looking to learn from the best, or simply be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
Aqua is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Account Manager to join our growing team. In this remote position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities. You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, as well as deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment where you can work independently.
- Prospect, close, develop and maintain Enterprise level accounts and relationships.
- Initiate proactive outbound account visits and interactions to obtain new business and build a strong relationships with the account.
- Identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth to grow market share.
- Manage the full sales cycle for customer base including new customer acquisition, and existing accounts within territory.
- Manage pipeline and accurately deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts for assigned territory.
- Follow-up on all trade show, demo requests and leads within assigned account base.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Turn solution inquiries into sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts and maintain a 95%+ renewal rate.
- Record gathered information into Aqua’s CRM (Salesforce) while advancing customers along the sales cycle.
- Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communication both internal and external.
- Inform management of any pertinent customer concerns/issues and escalate as required.
- Manage and prepare customer proposals and RFP/RFQ/Solicitations.
- 5+ years of prior Enterprise level sales experience within Security solutions, DevOps or the Cloud arena.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex six-figure complex in the enterprise space.
- Proven success and strong ability to build partnerships with Executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Track record of success in consistently achieving million dollar+ quota and the ability to deliver and close sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Completion of a formal sales training program is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS offerings is required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling, and servicing new and existing customers
- Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desired.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife