Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global tech company with a continuous scale trend, creating an amazing opportunity for you late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact in this offered role. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Talent Acquisition Coordinator, to ensure our recruitment efforts are efficient, as well as managed to be a great and respectful experience. in this role you will also leverage our sourcing activities, support recruiting and hiring teams and bring massive value to all hiring funnel.
This is a great opportunity for you to get familiar with technological talent acquisition activity in a growing hi-tech company.
This is currently a full-time temporary position.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand positions’ requirements and provide professional advice and insights
- Develop and execute diverse and creative recruitment sources, such as social networks, blogs, technical networks, manage employee referral programs, etc.
- Sourcing passive candidates for any hard-to-fill positions.
- Reviewing applicants’ CVs to determine those that are qualified and should move forward in the process.
- Conduct deep phone interviews and schedule interviews for job compatibility
- Coordinate interviews follow up with candidates and hiring team leaders to maintain updated information regarding the interview process.
1-2 years of experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or Talent Acquisition at leading Recruiting Agency
Proven experience in phone interviews and screening
Strong knowledge of sourcing practices and tools - a strong advantage.
Team player & 'Can Do' approach
Keeping high level of professionalism under Stressful work environment
Fluent English, reading, writing and verbal.
Multi-tasking and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
BSc in Human Resources, Behavioural Sciences or equivalent
Previous experience with Comeet – an Advantage