Human Resources Director (GTM)
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced Human Resources Director (GTM). We have a global team of remarkable and unique people here at Aqua Security; laser focused on continuing to build and shape a rapidly growing business. Through the company’s expansive growth, the HR team remains attuned to employee’s experiences striving to ensure career experiences are unique while employees are continually challenged, continually developing, and continually appreciated. If you want the opportunity to have a dramatic impact quickly by being a strategic partner to the go-to-market functions as well as be a key driver in a company that is scaling exponentially around the globe, then you are in the right place.
What will you do
- Strategically partner with business executives (GTM Functions)
- Coach and develop new and existing managers with a focus on talent development and succession planning efforts
- Drive large scale change initiatives utilizing data as a means of understanding helping to build actionable insights
- Help prepare and coach teams and leaders for scale
- Works autonomously in a largely unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Employment Law, Employee Relations, Compliance, Recruitment, and more
- Assist in Talent Management for all Aqua Security (Performance Management, Talent Reviews, etc.)
- Continuously progress our benefits program providing the support our teams want/need
- Run the NA talent acquisition & facilities team
- Report to the Chief HR Officer (located in Israel)
- It is tough for you not to find commonality quickly moving to rapport with everyone you encounter. You enjoy analyzing and solving problems, helping people, building things, and continually striving to find ways to improve what is around you. You possess and constantly work to increase your EQ.
- You have a team-first mentality and are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to do the work. You display high integrity and ethics, demanding mutual respect, trust, and candor. You are adaptable and have demonstrated the ability to deal with ambiguity, by thriving in a fast-paced hyper-growth start-up, preferably high-tech. With a high level of resiliency and thick skin, you don’t miss a beat when you encounter setbacks along the way. A quick-learner who grasps the essence of new information, is highly self-aware, seeks feedback, and pursues self-development.
- You have at least 10+ years in the HR space. Strong analytical skills will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to make informed decisions and monitor performance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have deep knowledge and experience of core HR areas. You have experience driving organizational change initiatives. A thorough understanding of US employment-related (federal and state) laws and regulations covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment is preferred. Global experience preferred (EMEA, APAC).
This role will be based out of our Burlington, MA office and will work from the office when it is safe to return. Candidates must be local to the Greater Boston area.
NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua offers a great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!