HR Business Partner
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!
We are looking for a professional and passionate HRBP to join the Aqua’s fast growing team in Hyderabad.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to take a strategic role in shaping the local HR strategy, partner with the leadership team, support fast growth of all teams, implement the global people-focus processes and activities, as well as owning HR policies, and employee’s legislation issues..
in this role you will contribute to Aqua’s scale by ensuring we are attracting and developing talents and providing them the best work experience.
- Solid HRBP for local managers and employees
- Design and implement the global HR processes with the local adjustments, such as talent management, performance management, managers development, change management, and employee relations
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Work together with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team to meet high growth targets and attract the best talents
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities
- Come out with creative approaches to maximize employee engagement
- Advise on local employment regulations, and market practices.
- 5 + years of an HR experience in Software technology high growth companies in a global Business environment – Must
- At least 3 years specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in HR Business Partnership or HR Management – Must
- Talent Acquisition background- a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different HR functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Has developed a global mindset in an international assignment / position with global responsibilities
- Solution orientated, eager to get things done
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
- Master’s degree in relevant fields
- High level English - Must