About The Position
As a DevOps Engineer you will lead the application life cycle of a large-scale distributed system.
You will be responsible for all operational aspects of the environments and infrastructure, design and develop CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, working on cross-cloud platforms, and test modern technologies in the container landscape.
If you have a strong passion for building the next-generation security solution for cloud-native applications (Kubernetes, Docker, serverless), you should strongly consider joining Aqua Security!
We are building a security product that protects applications against internal and external threats, used by our customers, around the world!
In a true DevOps manner, our products enable rapid development by addressing security issues earlier in the SDLC and making security a part of it.
· Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
· Experience with CI tools (Jenkins – a must)
· Strong background in Linux OS and Shell scripts
· Experience with container orchestration tools - Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
· Backend coding experience (Python - Advantage)
· Experience in Infrastructure as code. Preferred: Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform
· Knowledge of IT operations, networking, storage, and security best practices
· Experience with Serverless - Lambda, Functions – Advantage
Aqua Security Software, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun!