About The Position
Aqua is looking for legal counsel to oversee the legal aspects of the business with a focus on:
- Provide legal guidance and assistance, as required by the business
- Manage corporate legal activities, of Israeli company and global subsidiaries
- Review, negotiate and finalize NDA and contracts with suppliers and subcontractors
- Review negotiate and finalize technology commercial contracts with customers and partner as well as oversight global outside counsels focused on commercial contracts
- Support the legal operation of various departments including Product (IP), R&D, IT, Marketing, HR & Finance
- Ensure compliance in corporate and commercial activities, assist in performing cross-company activities to promote compliance and legal awareness.
- Develop and maintain company contracts templates and internal policies to help scale up the business
- Reports to CEO
- Degree in law L.L.B and license to practice as a lawyer in Israel
- 5 years or more of relevant legal experience (not including training period), as a Hi-tec in-house counsel or from the international/high-tech department of a large law firm
- Ability to draft, negotiate and close various commercial agreements, proven experience in international privacy & data protection regulation
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew, English as mother tongue level
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple ongoing matters and projects simultaneously for different stakeholders, work effectively within a global company
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.