Senior Technical Support Manager
About The Position
About the Position
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of cloud security. Our open-core SaaS platform is used by thousands of developers, businesses, and enterprises to keep their cloud workloads secure.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, and inspired Support Manager that will build and manage our support team in India!
You will be joining our customer success team to support our cloud security solutions for prospects and existing customers. This role will focus on building and managing post-sales technical support processes: troubleshooting issues with the product, helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful and providing innovative solutions for customer's needs.
Moreover, The activity lead is responsible for managing the daily, technical aspects of his team. This includes: reporting, communications, ownership, and accountability.
A little about Aqua…
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua’s Cloud Native Security portfolio provides full visibility and security automation across the entire application lifecycle and infrastructure, using a modern zero-touch approach to detect and prevent threats while simplifying regulatory compliance.
Aqua customers include some of the world’s largest financial services, software development, internet, media, hospitality and retail companies, with implementations across the globe spanning a broad range of cloud providers and on-premise technologies.
- Recognized on CRN’s "20 Coolest Cloud Security Companies of 2020"
- Named “Best Security Company of the Year” 2019
- Named one of Boston’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Closed a Series C round of funding of $62M 2019
- 5 Years of experience in managing a support team
- Fluent English skills in a technical cloud domain
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience supporting users of AWS, Azure, or GCP clouds
- Experience supporting users of a SaaS product
- Experience supporting a security product
- Experience with Systems administration in Linux
- Experience with Networking (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift is a plus
- Ability to process and interpret logs, database records, etc. to fulfill support requests
- Ability to reproduce product bugs, record actions, and work with engineers on a resolution
- Ability to engage with customers on phone calls or screen share to debug issues
- Ability to read technical documentation and work with customers on a resolution
- Open to working shifts, including overnight shifts
- Degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Nice to have - ability to write small scripts to demonstrate features, bugs, etc.