Aqua Security is now looking to recruit a DevOps Lead to support the growth of the R&D team.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua’s Cloud Native Security portfolio provides full visibility and security automation across the entire application lifecycle and infrastructure, using a modern zero-touch approach to detect and prevent threats while simplifying regulatory compliance.
Aqua customers include some of the world’s largest financial services, software development, internet, media, hospitality and retail companies, with implementations across the globe spanning a broad range of cloud providers and on-premise technologies.
In this critical role, you will work closely with various Scrum teams to facilitate continuous integration of internal and external platforms using DevOps best practices and principles.
You will take ownership for the DevOps strategy and the growth of the team and make key decisions in regards to the direction of the tech used and how they get to where they need to be. We are using Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform) and produce rapid deployments using automated provisioning to facilitate their innovation. Where you can really stand out is by demonstrating in-depth experience of implementing and maintaining CI /CD pipelines, containerization and deployments.
You will be leading a great collaborative team that uses modern deployment practices, know where they want to go, aren't rigid in toolset choices and want someone to take responsibility of the DevOps process.
* Knowledge and experience using Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, or similar cloud provision tools.
The team responsibility:
• Build and maintain continuous integrations processes
• Support our development and management infrastructure and integrate all systems to work as one
• Write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi-cloud virtual environments
• Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance